Kenyatta University Jobs – Massive Recruitment of Academic and Support Staff at the Proposed Kenyatta University Kigali Campus
Kenyatta University Jobs – Massive Recruitment of Academic and Support Staff at the Proposed Kenyatta University Kigali CampusKenyatta University, a leading Public University in Kenya invites applications from qualified persons for the following positions in the proposed Kigali Campus, Rwanda, to start soon after authorization.
The University has applied for license to operate and is currently undergoing assessment to be considered for accreditation by the Rwanda’s Education authorities. Applications for Full-Time and Part-Time teaching jobs are invited.
Kenyatta University Kigali Campus Academic Staff Recruitment for;
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Business
- School of EconomicsProfessors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, Tutorial FellowsKenyatta University Kigali Campus Non-Academic Staff Recruitment
- Administrative Assistants
- Library Assistants
- Procurement Assistants
- Accounts Assistants
- Computer Technicians
- Security Officers
- CleanersApplicants should submit application letters and curriculum vitae (CV) and give full details of educational and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.Applicants and Referees should write directly to;Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications should be sent directly to the above address OR be placed in the designated box at the proposed Kigali Campus premises in Kenyatta University, situated at Nyabisidu, next to Controle Technique, Rehera, Kigali, Rwanda.
Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Tuesday, 19th January, 2016
Kenyatta University Jobs Inquiries
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.