IPSOS Kenya careers Jobs and Vacancies
Ipsos is an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to clients on a global basis.
INTEGRITY I CURIOSITY I COLLABORATION I CLIENT FIRST I ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 85 countries. It has revenues in excess of ₤1Bn and employs over 16,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insights to the world’s largest corporations and many public sector organisations.
Ipsos is organized in each country of operation across its global business lines and its
functions, in a matrix organization that is designed to achieve operational excellence, functional expertise and client satisfaction.
NB: Applications will not be considered if covering letter is not attached. Include “position interested” in the cover letter and email subject header.
CLIENT & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Apply expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients. Deliverables and analysis conducted applies this knowledge and commercial implications and realities.
INSIGHTS GENERATION (20%)
- Designs appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Maximise individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management;
- Leads performance management process, as and when required
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
The Role holder is responsible for total management of the Research Operations
Specifically the role holder’s essential responsibilities and deliverables will include the following:
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives in order to improve operational processes, aligned to the Pan Africa Operations strategy
- Implements the strategy for technology platforms partnerships and external relationships to ensure the business meets its clients’ needs
- Anticipates and reacts to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of the company leadership in the competitive landscape
Provides support and guidance to managers teams in capacity and resource planning
The Senior Research Executive works with a team to develop and nurture client relationships. He/she executes all elements of the research and project management processes. He/she must possess ability to work on and manage multiple projects concurrently and be able to develop other team members.
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables…