8. Legal Services Manager
Scale M 14:
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Reference No, KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 7/ 2017
- The Legal Services Manager will be responsible to the Corporation Secretary and shall advise on legal and regulatory matters including advising on negotiations and taking part in corporate agreements;
- Advising on principles of corporate governance;
- Prosecution and representing the College in law courts and quad judicial tribunals.
- Have served in the grade of Chief Legal Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or in a reputable private sector organization for a minimum period of eight (8) years with three (3) years in a management capacity;
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Have a Masters degree in Law from a recognized institution;
- Have a Senior Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.