6.Deputy Human Resource Manager
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 12/ 2017
An officer at this level will deputize the Human Resource Manager in the College.
- Preparing budgets for the division and personnel emoluments for the College;
- Training and development of staff; placement, deployment and transfer of staff;
- Discipline and promotion of staff; staff establishment and their optimal utilization in the College.
- The officer will ensure that quality management standards are maintained.
- Served for a minimum period of eight (8) years experience with three (3) years in the management capacity in the grade of Principal Human Resource Management Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or in a reputable private sector organization;
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Sociology, Public/Business Administration, Human Resource Management and CPS (final) or a Diploma in Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations from a recognized institution;
- A Masters degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended a Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of National goals, policies, objectives and the ability to translate them into human resource management policies and programmes