4. Clerical Officer – 20 positions
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 8/ 2017
Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
An officer at this level will be deployed in the HRM Unit, general registry, supplies, accounts office, or general office services.
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Compiling and computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special source of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.