How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to:
THE DIRECTOR / CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O BOX 30195- 00100
So as to reach him not later than Friday 19th January 2018 Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to produce
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance or Compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax compliance certificate by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- A clean report from an approved credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.