Apply for the latest Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Job vacancies 2018
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is the only public mid-level health training institution in the health ministry. KMTC started in 1927 with four students. Today it has grown tremendously, carving a niche for itself as one of the largest medical training institution in East and Central Africa and even beyond- drawing students from Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Sudan and Nigeria. When you choose to launch your medical career at KMTC, you join more than 30,000 students at the College who aspire to improve the health of communities they live in. When you join one of the 65-plus specialized courses offered at KMTC, you will be a part of the biggest human resource contribution to the health sector in Kenya; more than 80 percent of the hospitals’ workforce is trained at KMTC.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions tenable at various Campuses of the College:
List of Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Job Vacancies 2018
1. Supply Chain Management Assistant – 10 positions
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 11/ 2017
- Receiving and issuing and maintaining stores records;
- Supervising attendants in the loading/unloading operations.
- Have a Diploma in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent recognized institution
- Be Proficient in Computer Applications; and
Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution